So, after a lot of tweaking UV’s for the Chain Mail texture and re-working the clothing textures to give it a “used” look, I could finally pose the character. I find its always a tedious process to pose a model with this many subtools and somewhat limited without a proper rig. Even though ZBrush has got advanced transpose tools, it took some time. After I was happy with the final posing, I tweaked the lighting in ZBrush a little bit, rendered the image and brought it into Photoshop for final comp.

To make this a game res version I will now continue the retopo, UV’s and bake the maps. I will use Marmorset to show the final result and create a 360 turntable. However, before I move on with this, I am going to finish 2 traditional head sculpts that I am working on right now.